Selamat Datai ke Ruai Langkau Kitai , Apin ditanya sigi enda dikelala..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iko kelabu merundu lebat merundai, Sayap beiap-iap nempap selingap arong kerigai, Ngelalu ke ke Selamat Datai.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Latest topics
» Perlu. Nama kebuah?
Download Portable Winamp EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 pm by Admin

» Arini Pendatai kitai bansa Iban?
Download Portable Winamp EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am by edwardchendang

» 3D tattoo cun....
Download Portable Winamp EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:03 am by jeremmy rebknapp

» Mayau Enggau Ukoi.
Download Portable Winamp EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 pm by HeAven_eYe

» Vanida Imran Kena Cium
Download Portable Winamp EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 pm by anggat

» Nama kebuah Pengari PKR Jawah Gerang tu alah
Download Portable Winamp EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:14 pm by lion of judah

» Muai anak sapa harus dipersalahkan?
Download Portable Winamp EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 pm by terry henry

» Tomboi & Lesbian & Pundan
Download Portable Winamp EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm by terry henry

» Percaya enda ktk ke BIGFOOT?
Download Portable Winamp EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Link

Top posters
Admin
Download Portable Winamp I_vote_lcapDownload Portable Winamp I_voting_barDownload Portable Winamp I_vote_rcap 
parkway
Download Portable Winamp I_vote_lcapDownload Portable Winamp I_voting_barDownload Portable Winamp I_vote_rcap 
CheryLove89
Titi Rawan
elter
anggat
doris
psy-psy
endu90
HeAven_eYe

Download Portable Winamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Download Portable Winamp Empty
PostSubject: Download Portable Winamp   Download Portable Winamp EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Sebut aja Winamp sigi semua ngelala. Kira ke lama udah tang tetap bersaing engau Software lain..

Download Portable Winamp Winamp-es_logo

· Winamp can use both Modern and Classic skins, so you can be both hip and retro at the same time.
· Winamp gives you easy and organized access to your favorite media. That's what you call mass media
· Winamp can play a huge variety of audio and video formats right out of the box... err... out of the installation.
· You get access to hundreds of free audio and video channels in the Media Library. This ain't your father's library.
· Winamp can burn your music to CDs.
· Winamp makes it easy to create and manage your favorite songs through playlists. Yes, you can be your own DJ.
· Winamp allows you to extend it's functionality through the use of "plug-ins" Its like the Mr. Potato Head of music.
· Winamp will allow you to alter the sound of your music through a built-in Equalizer. An audio receiver right on your PC.
· Winamp allows you to watch visual effects that are driven from your music with Visualizations. From flaming fireballs to screaming strobe effects, its all there.

CLICK DITU DOWNLOAD AUK!
Back to top Go down
http://bungaipengrindu.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Download Portable Winamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Portable Winamp   Download Portable Winamp EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm

enti bala bukai bisi software ke bukai tau ga madah.
Back to top Go down
http://bungaipengrindu.blogspot.com

Download Portable Winamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Selamat Datai ke Ruai Langkau Kitai , Apin ditanya sigi enda dikelala.. :: Sharing is caring-
Jump to: